Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

shed a tear

Options
  • 03-02-2011 4:16pm
    Registered Users Posts: 250 ✭✭

Was sorting through old photos on my pc the other night and found the pics of our dog when he was first found by the rescuers and it broke my heart,shed a tear again! How are people so cruel? He was skin and bone with mangey ears,a bad tail,sticky out ribs and the saddest face ever. I love him to bits and can't understand why anyone could cause him such pain and misery.over 2 years later and he's a big stocky happy bounding baba.sorry just wanted to share!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 22,569 ✭✭✭✭Tallon

Just be happy you did an amazing thing, and now have a happy, healthy dog :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

Thats so weird was on dogs in distress website earlier looking at the pic taken of Oz when he was in the pound, what a difference a year makes!

Advertisement