Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fees office confirmation email

Options
  • 03-02-2011 2:00pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,756 ✭✭✭

Hey,

Did the usual confirming registration for fees office but heard nothing back from them and now emails arent being delivered to them either?? Whats going on??

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

Everybody I know including myself didn't receive a confirmation email either. Wouldn't worry about it though if it's happening to everybody.

As to what's going on, I don't know.

• Registered Users Posts: 164 ✭✭corcaighabu92

What if you lost your password and you cant get into your Student portal?

From the sit FAQ:
    What if I don't know my PIN?

Please visit the Student IT Helpdesk in the Boole Basement with your student ID card.

If you are not on Campus you can telephone the Student IT Helpdesk in the Boole Basement on (021) 490 2622. You will be asked for your Date of Birth and your PPS Number.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,935 ✭✭✭✭titan18

Did anyone ever get a confirmation email?

No, never recieved an email, but on the 'Confirmation of Attendace' page, it says I have confirmed, so will assume it is working correctly. :)

• Advertisement

Looks like the confirmation emails have been sent out now. I got one about an hour ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,745 ✭✭✭Eliot Rosewater

I got an email saying I hadn't confirmed. :eek: Thankfully the deadline's been extended 'til tomorrow. The last time I confirmed exam attendance I think.

• Registered Users, Moderators, Education Moderators, Sports Moderators, Regional South Moderators Posts: 15,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭rebel girl 15

I got an email saying I hadn't confirmed. :eek: Thankfully the deadline's been extended 'til tomorrow. The last time I confirmed exam attendance I think.

I got the exact same thing, but I thought I had confirmed my attendance before I could look at my exam timetable!

Advertisement