Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

paidi o brien

Options
  • 03-02-2011 12:39pm
    Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭

just been on the an post sean kelly team site and noticed that paidi was not on the list of riders for 2011.
    is this true, and if so , who is he gonna be riding for this year?:confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭gmoorewest

Think he went to SportActive Engraveit

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

he did

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭tulachmhor

gmoorewest wrote: »
    Think he went to SportActive Engraveit

Is that like a feeder or development team for Sean Kelly/An post?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭shaungil

jaysus, that's going to be one strong team.

• Moderators, Politics Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 24,268 Mod ✭✭✭✭Chips Lovell

tulachmhor wrote: »
    Is that like a feeder or development team for Sean Kelly/An post?

I presumed it was Dunboyne CC, who have been sponsored by Engraveit, but maybe I'm wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭happygoose

I thought Team Dectek was the new name of the old Engraveit.ie team, mainly because they're Dunboyne based and Cassidy is involved.

Maybe I'm wrong.

Ah, so maybe its a new team Engraveit are sponsoring.

• Registered Users Posts: 202 ✭✭garminguy

thanks guys, it seems he has gone to the dunboyne based team then, whatever its called, hope he has a good season after last year

Advertisement