Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

...another Roundabout Moan

Options
  • 04-02-2011 9:19am
    Registered Users Posts: 154 ✭✭

This is one that confuses me, I drive through 2 roundabouts daily with two lanes entering and two lanes on exit, and on both roundabouts everyday cars in the right lane who are going straight through merge to the left lane to exit even though their lane continues on.
    I dont understand this as often i have to brake to allow these cars in as they feel they have right of way over the car already in the left lane.

So what is the right lane exiting the roundabout for if everyone thinks you have to merge left to exit?
    Failed to load the poll.

Advertisement