Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dogs want to go to college too!

Options
  • 03-02-2011 12:11am
    Registered Users Posts: 31

Alright there, so I hear the general concensus on pets in student residence is a ''no''.. But sure I was thinking.. Any chance of me slipping by with my great dane? She doesn't take up too much space.

Seriously though, anyone whose moved up to cork, how did you leave your critters behind? :(
    Don't think I can live with weekend visitation rights.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 125 ✭✭justified

"critters" um freeaak, lol jk i'm sure they would LOVE you to bring your horse dog! go ahead , go to Cork noone will miss you or anything :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 31 es2003

s'alright, I'll just keep the horse outside.

Good idea, no tax no NCT, no insurance and no risk of getting clamped plus you'll pick up a sexy bird to roide

• Registered Users Posts: 654 ✭✭✭Colibri

Plus, no ghosts!

Now I'm just confused...:confused:
    Anyways I can't have my horse outside, she is too accustomed to my own bed. Gets a bit smelly with the horse manure, they're not too house trainable. Don't think that'll work against me though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,783 ✭✭✭maglite

es2003 wrote: »
    s'alright, I'll just keep the horse outside.

I swear to GOD I'll batter ya if you actually bring a horse to college, I iss havin enough problms wit me civic as tis boi.....

Ah come on now... I don't have enough money for a car no need to discriminate!

yeah don't discriminate, if tha lady wanna ride her horse than who are we to stop her?!

Advertisement