Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Traffic Blues R.T.E.

Options
  • 03-02-2011 12:05am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 277 ✭✭

Its quite unbelieveable to see the Gardai allowing a re run of this programme....featuring an obease middle age dub traffic cop ..with a pot belly the size of guinnesses yard and not just that ...but he has an earing in his right ear during the interview and is in full uniform:eek::eek::eek:..Is this the image we want to betray:confused::confused::confused:...Dont f...ing believe how stupid this country can get allowing that disgrace on tv representing our national traffic police......Cowen come back....not....The mind Boggles!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭CaseyRyback

Is this the image we want to betray:confused::confused::confused:

Or even portray?

And did you mean obese?

Are you complaining about Garda management for allowing this show be aired in the first instance, or allowing it to be repeated?

Or is the beef with the appearance of the member of An Garda Siochana you reference above?

Is being overweight an issue that affects a Garda's ability to perform their role, in your view?

What has any of this got to do with the Cowen?

I am somewhat confused by your post.

:confused:

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Help & Feedback Category Moderators Posts: 9,644 CMod ✭✭✭✭Shield

We're deeply sorry you disapprove of RTE's scheduling.

Thread closed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,957 ✭✭✭Hooch

psni wrote: »
    We're deeply sorry you disapprove of RTE's scheduling.

Thread closed.

God the O/P is soooooo luck you got here first!!

I must say...I hate re runs too.....and Guinness

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement