Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Octavia 2010 reser service interval

Options
  • 02-02-2011 11:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2

I have a 2010 scoda octavia how do i reset the service interval.
    The book refers to the km trip counter button however it does not give the precise sequence to be used.
    The reset sequence for a 2008 modeldoes not work on 2010 model

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,223 ✭✭✭Nissan doctor

When the ignition is off, press and hold the trip reset button while switching the ignition on, then release the button and turn it to the right. This should reset it.

This switches the car to fixed interval servicing though so you need to make sure you are using the right oil for the fixed servicing as opposed to the long life servicing.

• Registered Users Posts: 347 ✭✭taintabird

When the ignition is off, press and hold the trip reset button while switching the ignition on, then release the button and turn it to the right. This should reset it.

This switches the car to fixed interval servicing though so you need to make sure you are using the right oil for the fixed servicing as opposed to the long life servicing.

That should work the lond life reset can only be done over diagnostics

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2 eujbld

I have tried your suggestion however this works on older models however it does not work on 2010 models. The service manual refers to the milage reset button but dose not deliberately specify the sequence for resetting.

Advertisement