Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Setting up a forum - need help.

Options
  • 02-02-2011 6:52pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

Im setting up a forum and I need a bit of help, I have done this before a couple of years ago but my memory is a bit hazy with it now and I dont want to mess it up. I have the hosting and domain name and am working on the forums at the moment.

1. Should I have a front page/ welcome page ? or should the domain name just go directly to the forum ?

2. I would like to change the phpbb logo that appears in the top left corner, I think I just need to upload a new logo to the public_html file in the file manager section of control panel, it that right ?

3. I need a logo if any one wants to make one for me.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 334 ✭✭DOTHEDOG

pm me ur link please

• Registered Users Posts: 703 ✭✭✭obliviousgrudge

If your site is just a forum, link directly to the forum

But if you have a main site as well for example with news and stuff, just link to your sites homepage.

Advertisement