Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

UFO seen over Jerusalem.

Options
  • 02-02-2011 5:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0lEqR1Oy3I

Weird video, I usually don't believe this stuff but this one seems as legit as we're going to get.

Check out the bit at 1:22 when it just shoots up...really strange stuff.

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,425 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Weird video, I usually don't believe this stuff but this one seems as legit as we're going to get.

Complete hoax. reactions are proof. Theres a few videos popping up.

Have a look:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,314 ✭✭✭sink

The U in UFO stands for unidentified and means exactly that. Jumping to conclusions based on a lack of information is really stupid.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

youtube is full of grainy/artifacty UFO footage and indeed lots of other 'fake' footage of pretty much everything and a lot of it is done much better than that video.

i'm not saying it's not real, but you could spend a couple of hours with some decent video editing software and produce something a lot more authentic looking than that.

you can't rely on anonymous grainy video footage to make a definitive decision on anything these days and UFO's visiting us is a pretty major thing to decide on, so i'll reserve judgement until i see it with my own eyes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

I hope it's Jesus making his comeback.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,776 ✭✭✭up for anything

It's the Chinese lanterns that were spotted over Bray last night. They made good speed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,470 ✭✭✭DonJose

JewFO

• Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭CaseyRyback

Looks fake. Naff homemade CGI.

Next!

If this is a fake, then they went to a lot of effort to record the same thing from different angles.

• Registered Users Posts: 32,370 ✭✭✭✭Son Of A Vidic

Probably the second coming, but then JC probably thought..."Fcuk this kip, I'm outta here."

• Registered Users Posts: 9,248 ✭✭✭Plug

As I stated in another thread, Its the Chinese coming over to Ireland on Chinese lanterns.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,706 ✭✭✭Voodu Child

antodeco wrote: »
    Complete hoax. reactions are proof. Theres a few videos popping up.

Have a look:

The diffraction spikes (or whatever the correct term is, the pointy distortion around light sources) are completely motionless. Looks like a photo rather than a moving image.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,561 ✭✭✭JJayoo

Looks like a lazer pen on a pic. The camera man would have followed the ball as it sped away, instead he kept the camera on the pic

• Registered Users Posts: 289 ✭✭finnegan2010

Oh..................MY........................GODDDDDDDDDDD

I for One Welcome our Out of focus Sky lantern Overlords

(Runs for the bunker he built under the house and shivers in fetal positon)

heres another version of 'event' LOL. this time, made to look like an agel :)
    sorry, cant imbed.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=8YTWbHIC0T0&feature=player_embedded

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,808 ✭✭✭Chris P. Bacon

Another one with three angles combined

• Registered Users Posts: 936 ✭✭✭Tommy_NDX

If this is a fake, then they went to a lot of effort to record the same thing from different angles.

I for one welcome our new multi-angled overlords.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 193 ✭✭hairy sailor

Plug wrote: »
    As I stated in another thread, Its the Chinese coming over to Ireland on Chinese lanterns.

& it's still not funny

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

It's not hard to catch something from a few angles.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,193 ✭✭✭[Jackass]

I dunno man, either it's the most elaborate hoax ever, or it's real, cause apperantly, a sh*t load of people saw it and captured it on camera.

4th video of the same incident, again, from a different angle.

That's why it's bloody hard to tell. It's amazingly well done if it is just a hoax, otherwise it's real and Robbie Wlliams wasn't crazy all along.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,158 ✭✭✭frag420

Taxi for Jim Corr...................

Something strange is most definitely going on -

The previous day in Utah, there were sightings of pretty much the exact same thing, so this must be the most elaborate and now worldwide hoax ever, or this is real.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 66 ✭✭iconoranacorn

Nahh, it's just President Mubarek fleeing Egypt!! :P

Curiouser and curiouser... seems a few days before the'sighting' some large Generators were brought to the Mount. What for?

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141937

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭Package

thats a tough one to call folks.. its either a very elaborate hoax or we are just that bit closer

• Registered Users Posts: 5,963 ✭✭✭TheMilkyPirate

"duuurrr uuhhh we seen um in missisippi like that but uhh never like this duuurrr"

Pretty amazing though all the same considering it was captured from so many different angles. Why is there no flash of light in the hillbilly video but there is in the rest?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,859 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,689 ✭✭✭Kasabian

Is it wrong to want this to be real? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 28,789 ✭✭✭✭ScumLord

Something strange is most definitely going on -

The previous day in Utah, there were sightings of pretty much the exact same thing, so this must be the most elaborate and now worldwide hoax ever, or this is real.

I think that one can be explained, there is some sort of weather phenomena that is like lightning balls that just drop out of the sky or shoot up from the ground into the sky.

• Advertisement
Advertisement