Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

WANTED: Streets Of Rage 2 Manual/instructions (Megadrive)

Options
  • 02-02-2011 4:21pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭

As the title says :)

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

Why?
    Dear gods why?

• Registered Users Posts: 34,544 ✭✭✭✭o1s1n
    Master of the Universe

You can give him your one so :P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

CiDeRmAn wrote: »
    Why?
    Dear gods why?

So I can make my incomplete copy, complete. The SOR games are Megadrive classics :cool:

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 34,541 CMod ✭✭✭✭CiDeRmAn

I don't own Streets of Rage 2, at least I think I don't...
    I reckon I have the first pile of **** somewhere, but not sure about the second one, did you see it when you guys were here?
    If I have it I'll certainly trade with you, for something nice....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33,733 ✭✭✭✭Myrddin

Nope it didn't catch my eye anyway, there were far too many retro consoles to be checking out :D Cool, if you see it & have the manual Ill trade you something (nice) :pac:

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement