Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

microsoft messenger 8 wont sign in

Options
  • 02-02-2011 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭

My live id is there, and password is right, but when i click sign in, the people spin for a second, then just back to sign in button again, is anyone else having this problem?

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 22,671 CMod ✭✭✭✭Sad Professor

Does Adium work?

• Registered Users Posts: 597 ✭✭✭Cook my sock

Never had adium installed, i'll try it!

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭avalon68

I had the exact same problem a while back.......i managed to fix by googling but I cant remember what I did....I think I changed some setting on the account log in - Ive since deleted it as my account kept getting hacked, but I think it was something to do with switching from personal account to corporate and back again.....and maybe I cleared account history too. The solution can definitely be found through google but it did take me a while to find it!

Advertisement