Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Burns dry food,can it only be bought online??

Options
  • 02-02-2011 11:20am
    Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭

Hi guys im living in north county dublin,and im wondering does anybody know where i can purchase burns adult chicken and rice.I had a pet behaviuorist out with me and reccomended i change rubys feed .To be honest i dont want the hassle of ordering online i just want to be able to buy it locally..can anybody help me??thanks :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,000 ✭✭✭andreac

Most of the pet shops should sell it. I know some vets do as well. The vets my friend works in sells it so maybe just ring around the local pet shops and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I dont know where to get it in Dublin but I get it from my local vet in Galway so ring around and there will be a good few that stock it I'd say. I dont think Petmania or Petworld stock it.

It costs me €29.80 for 7.5kg bag.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,712 ✭✭✭lorebringer

List of stockists in Ireland, worth giving ones near you a buzz to see if they have it in stock.

http://www.burnsireland.com/pb/wp_579bbe85/wp_579bbe85.html

• Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

Thanks guys i found a local fella rang my vet and she told me...lorebringer it was on your list aswell so thank you for sending on the information :) now hopefully it will be good for ruby:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,132 ✭✭✭Sigma Force

My pooches do well on Burns, zooplus.co.uk is the cheapest place, I've found anyway, to buy it. Even if you have a vet near you that doesn't stock it if you ask them they will usually order it in for you.
    It is expensive though if there's a cheaper alternative I'd be using it but one of mine especially has a dodgy tum and she does best on it.
    Something like red mills might work, it's half the price of Burns.
    Pork and potato is the most popular flavour in our house but in the past while I've had them on the fish one 'touch wood' the dogs are doing well on it and it's cheaper than the pork and spud.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 177 ✭✭sassychick

I hope it agrees with my dog,i had her on rc but the protein levels were too high and was making her hyper and sometimes agressive.apparently this should calm her down abit...from the reveiws ive read it seems a pretty good food although i taut rc was..shows how much i know:Dfingers crossed she will like it

Advertisement