Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Where can I get a young female gerbil??

Options
  • 02-02-2011 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 4

I live in Dublin and for the past week I've searched everywhere basically looking for a young (less than 9 weeks old) female gerbil. I've tried the DSPCA and practically every pet shop in and around Dublin. (I've have learned is that female gerbils seem to be impossible to find. Anywhere I have found that sell gerbils only have males :P) Can anyone help me or guide me as to where I can find a young female gerbil?

The reason I want one is to get one as a buddy for my 5 and a half week old female girl. (I got her in my local petshop but she was the last one and I keep checking back there but they don't know when more will be back in)

I want to introduce them while they're young so they would have more of a chance of getting along. (And I'm going to do the split cage separation thing so don't worry I know what I'm doing. I've read up :) )

Anyone that could help me would be AWESOME!
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

http://petsireland.invisionzone.com/index.php?showtopic=77780
    Don't know the details of these, I would imagine they are all adults nevertheless maybe worth a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 4 swimmingrocks

Oh thanks for that link. But I just set up an account and I tried to reply to that thread but it tells me that it's read only or that the link might be broken :( Is that like it for everyone or is my account messed up?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 34 babydollbabe

hi there getting gerbils into maxi zoo finglas in a week or so. They will be 5weeks old.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Oh thanks for that link. But I just set up an account and I tried to reply to that thread but it tells me that it's read only or that the link might be broken :( Is that like it for everyone or is my account messed up?

Works ok for me. :confused: When you log in go to the main forum and click on urgent matters and then the thread titled gerbils. They may have a rule that you can't post in urgent matters until a certain number of posts, I don't know why it isin't working? Try sending a pm (personal message) to the original poster.

Advertisement