Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Alienware m11x help

Options
  • 01-02-2011 11:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭

I rebuilt my alienware m11x today and when i installed all the drivers ect , then went to change the colour of my keys in the command centre under the FX section it asked came up "theme cannot be opened" could someone please help me with this problem as i am dying to change the colour. Cheers , Glenn

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 914 ✭✭✭DarkDusk

To give a pure guess... The file for the theme is probably in a different location or may have been deleted. If you could download it again or locate maybe??? Then again, I'm not sure I don't have much exp. with Alienwares...

• Registered Users Posts: 181 ✭✭GlennGeo

Cheers :)
    The drivers I had on the disk did not support the m11x somehow. So I just went on the dell site and downloaded the missing drivers :)

Thanks

Advertisement