Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cavan Musicians

Options
  • 01-02-2011 10:06pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 30

Anyone in or around the Cavan area interested in setting up a covers Band for Gigs and some crack. Im a drummer idealy looking for Guitarists, keyboards, Singers who might be interested. Music stlye, well everything from ACDC to Simple Minds to U2 to Depeched Mode......... and so on.. let me know if its your thing.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 26 FeedbackLive

Hey there,

Im a 23 year old guitarist. Playing for about 7 years. lots of gigging experience. Opened for the Blizzards about a year ago. Current band on a break and im looking for something serious to get back on the road. I have all my own equipment and transport. Gimme a shout if your interested

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Maguirearch

...since yer post but I am still interested. I can do Bass Drums and Guitar...( Not all at same time of course) Basically i am a multi instrumentallist...based in Co. Cavan area

get me on 086-398-7915

or Maguirearch @hotmail.com

Advertisement