Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Drummer (18-22) Needed by Galway Band

Options
  • 01-02-2011 9:58pm
    Registered Users Posts: 15

Keeping it brief, the metal-head/indie kid trolls might sniff this thread out.

We need a drummer, as the title might of suggested. Above is a sample of our stuff, if you are not interested- surely there is no reason to post.

If you are, do so- or PM me about it. Its in the alt-rocky vein in terms of the instruments, but generally we are influenced by videogame/movie music and big music that is not lyrically revolving around the weekend/some fat bird you regret boning.

Cheers, give it some thought... Oh, and in case you didnt read the title- ages 18-22, danke.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

PhatLocust wrote: »
    Keeping it brief, the metal-head/indie kid trolls might sniff this thread out.
    I don't think there is much trolling on this forum. If you do encounter any, please report the post in question and me or one of the other moderators will deal with it.

• Registered Users Posts: 15 PhatLocust

Looks like an old fashioned pin-up-the-posters montage might be in order.

While I am waiting, and also bumping this kind of- I may as well throw in that we are rather serious, hoping for gigs and we are mainly focused on originals. A drum kit is supplied at our practice space.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

As you're in Galway you could try sticking up wanted posters in Modern Music, The Forge and Powells. The last time I was looking for band members I did that.

Advertisement