Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

catterys in cork

Options
  • 01-02-2011 9:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 106 ✭✭

Hey guys was wondering if anyone has any suggestions??
    I have 4 cats so i dont want anywhere too expenseive as im goin away for a week in march and two weeks in august so need to start looking into this.

any help would be very welcome.

:)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭poconnor16

Hi there,

I use Contented Cats in Ballintubber, West Carrigtwhohill. Anne is the owner and she really knows her stuff. She is extremely strict in terms of vacinnations etc which is great as you know the cats are in good hands.

I would recommend viewing the place first so you are happy - in fact I recommend this for any that you may view. Ensure that there are nice warm bed for the kitties. And do not board them in a place that keeps them in cages.

Last time my two were with Contented Cats they were quite young and it was xmas. (freeeezing cold). Anne was so concerned for them, that they had the luxury of spending the 3 days in her spare room in her house! Now thats a cat lover :)

Whichever way you choose to go, start making calls now. Catteries tend to book up really quickly. Good luck to you!!

• Registered Users Posts: 530 ✭✭✭joyce2009

there is only one person i will use and she is in cloyne outside middleton,,her name is Olive from the canine country club and cattery,, her number is 0872647728..........4652832,,she is lovely

Advertisement