Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Bassist available in Galway

Options
  • 01-02-2011 8:31pm
    Registered Users Posts: 10

Experienced bassist available in Galway, any type of band considered. Only problem is that I'm tied up most Friday and Saturday nights throughout the summer months but free for gigging Sunday to Thursday all year and also most Friday and Saturdays during winter months.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

Would you be interested in Rock covers?

• Registered Users Posts: 10 bassmanwest

Certinaly interested in rock covers, more classic or modern rock than heavy metal though.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,699 ✭✭✭deathrider

That's pretty much what I'm looking towards too. I'll drop you a PM, mate.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 83 ✭✭OmenBonez

hey im in a band and since were not fully formed were looking for a bass player if your interested?
    only thing is were going for a modern metal/ hard rock style and were all around the age of 17, 18, 19...if youd be up for it then drop me a private message man

should also mention that if your not interested in joining us long term were playing a gig in late february and the set consists solely of pretty well known cover songs so that might be more your thing

• Closed Accounts Posts: 23 Pullman123

Hi I'm a guitarist in Galway with a fair amount of experience looking to start up a band doing originals(plenty of songs written to choose from Rock to Blues To Heavy Country Rock. Have been off the road for some time but I'm keen to get going again and do something for the love of the music rather than making money(I'm not adverse to that, let me tell you, but it's not the reason I want to play). If you want I can send you some stuff, so PM me if you're interested.
    Cheers

• Advertisement
Advertisement