Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Programming Lessons For Piano Lessons

Options
  • 01-02-2011 6:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 42

I need someone to show me how to use the Pic 16 Microcontroller and I'll show you how to play the Piano however you like, I can show you how to read music, or you can bring songs to me that you want to learn and I'll show you step by step.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,367 ✭✭✭DublinDilbert

What sort of projects are you looking to do on the pic?

What's your back ground? I was a hobbiest myself for a long time.

I'm up to my eyes at the minute but might be able to point you in the right direction.

I've been working with pic CPUs for the last 15 years...

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Grahamatter

Im a 4th year electronic engineering student, Im useless at programming, 2 of the projects we're doing on the PIC are a water flow meter that shows the flowrate/total litres on an lcd display, using a signal generator to represent water flowing, and a temperature sensor that shows the temperature on the display. would you be interested in piano lessons? I can wait till the summer if that suits better.

What language have you to do the projects in?? 'C'??

Is it the programming part or the CPU/hardware part you have difficulty with?

• Registered Users Posts: 42 Grahamatter

yeah its in C. its the programming i have trouble with.

What compiler have you got installed at home?

Have you tried writing some simple programs?

• Advertisement
Advertisement