Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SNES FOR SALE!

Options
  • 01-02-2011 6:01pm
    Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭

I know this should go in the off topics, but I'd be afraid that some people might not see it there.

So I was just down in my local St. Vincent De Paul and they have a SNES in there for sale. Some woman told him it could be worth a fortune as he was originally selling for €20. So he's going to get it priced before selling it on.

It works, as far as I know, and has a few games. Dunno which ones as I couldn't go into the shop because I had the dog with me while I was dropping off books and bags to them.

If you want it get back to me ASAP with a private message and your details so I can get in touch with you about the price. The man is off tomorrow so the earliest I could buy it for someone is Thursday. Once word gets around I'd say there could be a lot of interest in it.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,467 ✭✭✭jimmynokia

would depend what games where with it if
    superprobotector alien rebels aka contra id snap it up best game ever

• Registered Users Posts: 241 ✭✭SamIAmNot

Like I said I couldn't go in. But if you want me to find out for you on Thursday send me your number and I can ring or text you all the details when I get them.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Sorry have to lock this up. Keep the selling for adverts.ie folks!

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement