Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dublin singer available!PUT ME IN A BAND!!!!

Options
  • 01-02-2011 4:15pm
    Registered Users Posts: 56 ✭✭

Hi all,
    Im a dublin based singer/guitarist (Willing to do both or just vocals).
    Have been doing the singer/songwriter scene for the past 3 years playing all the usual haunts , having been in and out of covers and original bands before that. Anyway ive been looking for a band for a long time as i miss it badly!!
    I have a massive range of influences and i am open to most genres,
    I listen to everything from biffy clyro,modest mouse,Frightened rabbit,foals...to lamb of god,The acacia strain,taking back sunday,johnny cash,explosions in the sky ...the list goes on and on!!! Anyway im 21 and based in north co.dublin il leave my youtube channel link here just to give you an idea of what i can do!Hopefully il hear from ya soon!
    Cheers guys!

http://www.youtube.com/user/darkestmoon123?feature=mhum

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 81 ✭✭Duffman86

Hey man 25 year old guitar player from balbriggan here lookin ta form a band. got in touch with a potential drummer tryna sort somethin out wit him yr vocals are really effin good an if yad be up 4 a jam let us kno oh and most o my influences are old blues musicians muddy waters howlin wolf buddy guy i listen t a fair bit of metal luv acdc n lizzy bt would like t play mostly original material anywho let us know if ud be interested cheers!

• Registered Users Posts: 293 ✭✭selwyn

Advertisement