Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sam Adams Seasonal Beers

Options
  • 01-02-2011 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 349 ✭✭

Anyone know if you can get any of these in Ireland?? I love all they're seasonal stuff especially summer ale. Noble pills is the beer for the current season. Has anyone come across any of them?

Noble Pils (January - March)
    Summer Ale (April - August)
    Octoberfest (August - October)
    Winter Lager (November - January)

Comments

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 11,827 Mod ✭✭✭✭BeerNut

Yes, I've seen all of them. Any of the decent beer off licences will probably have them.

Never had the Summer Ale but the other three are just awful, IMO.

I don't see the point in buying fake European-style beer when the real thing is available and usually better value.

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Politics Moderators Posts: 14,494 Mod ✭✭✭✭johnnyskeleton

Their honey porter is quite nice. Haven't seen it in years though.

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭JnarF

Their honey porter is quite nice. Haven't seen it in years though.

Fantastic porter, bought a few bottles for a friend 2 years ago who loved it, wish I could find it again! :-(

Advertisement