Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Anyone ever used one of these??

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,322 ✭✭✭✭ednwireland

video here
    http://www.ergon-bike.com/us/en/product/tp1

could be useful for replacing cleats not sure what advantage you get when first installing them though

• Registered Users Posts: 2,991 ✭✭✭el tel

I love these posts which lure you in with a non specific title which gives no indication what may lie within. They are even better when the first post tantalizingly still does not give the subject away but provides a link to another website...the posted link also not giving any hint at what is in store for the now eager reader. :p

Nevertheless I disappoint myself time and time again by succumbing to the temptation like a bug to a pitcher plant on some Bornean slope.

Is there a rule about relevant thread titles? There should be, i need protected from my own curiosity :)

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭'68 Fastback

@ El Tel. Sorry for wasting your precious time. Maybe next time your curiosity gets the better of you, you could save some of that dwindling commodity by not posting an irrelevant reply:p

@ Edwinireland. Thanks for that. I reckon youre right, good for replacing a cleat but not so good for the setup.

Advertisement