Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

First time Sniper

Options
  • 01-02-2011 5:40am
    Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭

Heya , I am looking for a first time sniper. I want 1 that not only looks cool but works well and is a good price and it also has to come with battery and mag or mags. If possible a gun where parts are easy to find if sum it goes wrong :).It also can be gas or a springer dont mind.Open to all suggestions just let me know what you have for sale and i will get back to you. I am located in cork so if you are near by it would be great if you have any questions you can pm me.
    Tagged:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭skoolboi

Don't mean to thread spoil, but are you really sure that you want a sniper, most people do when they start off.... but soon after the novilty will wear off when people start bursting you with full auto fire.

But if your sure that you want one then I would say that an m14 is proberly the best to start off with, holds a good amound of rounds(hi cap mags) and has semi and full auto. Sorry though I haven't any to sell to you, but keep an eye out and you should find one easy enough. Good luck.

• Registered Users Posts: 552 ✭✭✭OutsiderAkuma

If you want to snipe, I recommend a well l96 or a JG bar-10, if you can come across either,
    They are both spring, reliable, and upgradable.
    The well l96 weights a decent bit more, and most prefer the bar for it's all round performance, but aesthetic wise, the l96 has that basses big sniper feel to it, few friends of mine had both, so I'll ask if they would sell an if they do, u will tell you about it
    Best of look mate

• Registered Users Posts: 3,269 ✭✭✭stigmau5

thanks for all the info sound, ya and if they are let me know tanks :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

got a m700p gas sniper with scope for 220 euro

any pics of it :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,955 ✭✭✭renas

well i think scoolboy right because sniping its always difficulty (possible you will move all day to the dead zone and back and same again) i will recomend for you only electric sniper rifle because i think electric with single and full auto will help you stay in the field for a bit more then others ( you can use full auto for back up if needed ) also you can use hi cap mags for them so i think it is really best way to start, of course electric snipers are more expensive then springers or gas rifles but they help you enjoy the game , everything else its your decision best of luck finding that best for you

• Registered Users Posts: 1,036 ✭✭✭cathal_flynn

check out my thread

thanks for info renas i can see where your coming from i mite try that but i also want a sniper just to practice sniping

• Registered Users Posts: 560 ✭✭✭cobra 08

I have a JG BAR 10 will let it go for 140

any pics

• Advertisement

this in the only one I have at the moment. Its packed up in its Box

thanks ill let u you know as i want to see wat else is out there :)

If your interseted in the Bar 10 please see Thread
    http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056168036

thanks for offer but i have gone for another sniper :) thanks again for offer

Advertisement