Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

two interesting ufo vids

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 25,953 ✭✭✭✭kryogen

It would be better if you included an actual opinion yourself, posting of links doesnt go down well without a personal viewpoint or conversation starter.

why do you think they are interesting?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Watched them this afternoon. Seem to be linked in every other pics/vid sharing site. Someone is trying really hard to get hits.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,831 ✭✭✭Torakx

That second video looks like a photo with audio placed over and some effects added afterwards.
    Couldnt find a single movement on the screen apart form the "ufo".
    Could be wrong but i think i dont need to see any more.
    Im very skeptical about most UFO sightings and even more so about aliens being in them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

another interesting point to make is that this same "ufo" has been seen in america read on.... ufo only means unidentified flying object. it has nothing to do with aliens in this case. http://anonym.to/?http://beforeitsnews.com/story/385/716/More_Footage_from_Jerusalem_Same_Craft_Filmed_in_Utah.html

the first video i seen was maybe it was a hoax but the distance from the mountain where the first one was taken compared to right beside the dome where tourists caught it seems unlikely now. but the flash that was seen in the first video was not seen on the tourists video now maybe that could have been the light exposure on the tourists video not sure though but very interesting none the less.

• Registered Users Posts: 634 ✭✭✭loldog

These are fakes. Probably viral marketing for a new UFO movie. I've seen commentary about them in other forums and the conclusion is some cheap special effects. The 2nd video is plainly fake.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,205 ✭✭✭espinolman

Maybe they were not enough chemtrails to keep them out . :eek:

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 13,472 ✭✭✭✭antodeco

Been looking at these vids since they surfaced. The thing that makes me believe its a fake, is the sheer ignorance of the "witnesses". Personally, if I saw something like what they did, my reactions would be totally different. The were laughing about it and just acted like it was totally normal.

I think there will be a greater increase of UFO sightings this year. Whether this is part of some mass plan to lower peoples expectancy of them, or they are trying for the whole "they really do exist", there is definitley something going on more recent with UFO activity.

If I do see a UFO, my reactions will be different. It will be, at first, what the hell is that, followed by a very swift, oh my god, aliens, we are going to die!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 113 ✭✭alrightcuz

a while back my sister rang me in a panic ,, she had just walked the kids to school and on the way back just as she got to the cornor of her street she spotted something in the field/bank down from her house as she got closer she said it just hovvered there like a silver egg she then paniced and ran inside rang me to come over it was gone when i got there.
    i looked on the internet for pictures an this matched it,, prity crazy i taught

egg-shaped-ufo.JPG

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,219 ✭✭✭Lab_Mouse

^^^thats a spud

• Registered Users Posts: 4,881 ✭✭✭TimeToShine

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=r0lEqR1Oy3I

There's a load of videos showing the exact same thing, I'm actually led to believe this is legit.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,225 ✭✭✭Ciaran500

As someone who does amateur VFX that would be incredibly easy to fake. I could knock that up in 10 min.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,375 ✭✭✭DoesNotCompute

The second clip is 100% fake, the people's reactions are too casual, and nothing else in the clip moves. Like one poster said, it's clearly somebody videoing a picture, and the UFO is some form of lighting trickery.

I'm not too sure what to make of the other clip though.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,455 ✭✭✭✭Monty Burnz

The problem I have with this stuff is as follows: we've had how many years of video/photo technology, and still nobody has managed to produce irrefutable footage of a UFO. Much like ghosts.

(disclosure: I'd be astonished if there was not intelligent alien life in our galaxy)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,822 ✭✭✭iPlop

That UFO vid was thrashed on the ATS website ,because they believe that the source or website it appeared first is a known hoaxer and anything that originates from that source is closed and not discussed
    Orininally quoted by ATS ***********************************************************************
    MOD NOTE: ALL ANW material or any site that uses ANW as a source will be trashed
    ****************************************************************************

link

• Registered Users Posts: 5,177 ✭✭✭nyarlothothep

There are some slight signs of change in the second vid, you can see the light source around the dome flicker, now that could be some very subtle keyframing on the opacity values of a mask in a compositing program like AE or Nuke or it could actually be legit.

In relation to the reactions, you can't presume every single person is going to react in a specified or approved way. So that argument makes no sense. People are different and they were from Mississippi.

As for it looking fake, well I filmed sunlight streaming through some tree branches and anyone watching it could dismiss it as a bad emulation of a natural optical effect, except it is a natural optical effect. So just because something doesn't have a hyper realistic appearance does not immediately infer that its fake, you have to remember they're filming with crap camera equipment in poor lighting conditions so you're most likely going to see something lacking detail, blobby and fake. FYI temple mount holds serious significance in the Masonic belief system, very significant, that if it was an actual UFO, it appeared above it. 2012 is coming soon folks.

If I were to hazard a guess the craft looks like it uses some kind of detonation tech to propel itself that fast, judging by the flicker of light before it lifts off.

• Registered Users Posts: 25,068 ✭✭✭✭My name is URL

This was posted on another forum - http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/News.aspx/141937

Dunno if it's pertinent to this discussion but it's interesting. First thing that came into my head after reading it was 'Project Bluebeam'.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,860 ✭✭✭The_B_Man

I put this in the thread in AH about his too:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,405 ✭✭✭Lone Stone

Hmm im not sure about the second video either, But if you got to 0:34 and move it up to 0:36 you can see the the place light up, the camera could make it less obvious that it was in the first video.

But im not sure it seems hard to say i think the lights are moving very slightly to me they look like they are glaring a tiny amount, it's iffy, first i thought it was a still image but i played through it slowly they lights seem to be glaring to me. Could be done easily with after effects or what ever. But why if someone is going to make this fake would they just use a still image i dont think they would.:confused:

Advertisement