Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

any body noticed same price with irish ferries & stena

Options
  • 31-01-2011 11:46pm
    Registered Users Posts: 98 ✭✭

ive just been checking prices for mh with 2 adults to go from dublin to holyhead for show in nec 22-27th and tried irish ferries and stena and its exactly same price with both €319 then i priced a few other dated for car with both and same price again, .........surely this is price fixing or a really big coincidence?????;)
    any body else noticed this?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 43 Gypsyrose

Yeah, I have noticed and I don't think it is coincidence!! :eek:

We used Stena to cross to Rosslare from Fishguard return recently.
    When we cross again in May, we will try Irish Ferries from Pembroke (closer to us) to Dublin and return Dublin to Holyhead (to visit family).....cost will work out about the same. We like to give everyone a chance, lol!! ;)

We pay for the ferry with either of them with Tesco deals!! Just great!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,347 ✭✭✭si_guru

Are you sure it is not price matching? If there were more passengers than ferries one might suspect fixing.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hymer514

I book my ferry through the caravan club uk and find a big saving from booking direct with ferry company

• Registered Users Posts: 460 ✭✭Malta1

hymer514 wrote: »
    I book my ferry through the caravan club uk and find a big saving from booking direct with ferry company

Not being a member of the Caravan Club yet.....but thinking about it as we are probably heading to UK this year, can I ask how you book the ferries through the club.......is it a weblink on the Caravan Club website?

• Registered Users Posts: 26 hymer514

You book through the site but it's well worth joining if you plan on spending time in the uk as they list the cl sites and you get a monthly mag

• Advertisement
Advertisement