Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Hamster food/treats free to whoever wants them..

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,104 ✭✭✭easyeason3

You could donate the food to your local animal shelter, I'm sure they would be delighted with it.
    Sorry to hear about your hamster.

• Registered Users Posts: 365 ✭✭Eemia

easyeason3 wrote: »
    You could donate the food to your local animal shelter, I'm sure they would be delighted with it.
    Sorry to hear about your hamster.

Thanks!

I would do that but i dont know any shelters around here that do that sort of thing :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,412 ✭✭✭toadfly

I have a small hamster cage free to anyone that wants it as well as some accessories. Would suit roborovski not syrian.

Galway/Mayo area.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,524 ✭✭✭Zapperzy

Eemia wrote: »
    Thanks!

I would do that but i dont know any shelters around here that do that sort of thing :confused:
    TillyGirl wrote: »
    I have a small hamster cage free to anyone that wants it as well as some accessories. Would suit roborovski not syrian.

Galway/Mayo area.

Maybe try posting on petsireland, lots of rescues on there that may need them. Don't think there is a hamster rescue as such in Ireland but I think there is a few shelters that will take in smallies when needed.

Advertisement