Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Guitarist, Bassist and Vocalist required for Acoustic Covers

Options
  • 31-01-2011 4:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 12

We are an acoustic cover band. We are looking for a second guitarist or bass player, preferably with some vocal capabilities. Drop a line if interested.

Here is a link to some songs we recorded very quickly.

http://www.myspace.com/559305724

Dublin/Meath Area

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 641 ✭✭✭ham_n_mustard

i take it from the lack of location that you're in dublin?

• Registered Users Posts: 12 thebarnburner

yup

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

i take it from the lack of location that you're in dublin?
    I might start using that line myself :D.

thebarnburner I've edited your thread title for clarity.

• Registered Users Posts: 60 ✭✭benagain

so your looking for a band really :D

• Registered Users Posts: 12 pkfitz

allright mate, looking for a bit more info on your add,
    firstly what age group are yz?, what type of bands are ya playin?, how often to ye practice and where?
    about me,
    im 31 and playing the acoustic guitar about 4 years. into playin stuff like the beatles arcade fire radiohead u2 and noel gallagher. not the best singer in the world but well able to bang out a few tunes on the guitar. might be able to do a bit of backing vocals or something.
    anyway let us know the craic mate,
    cheers,
    patrick

• Advertisement

oh, forgot to mention, i live in drumcondra and im from meath.

• Registered Users Posts: 12 thebarnburner

Ta!

We have a female singer, 1 Guitarist and drummer at the moment. Were looking for a second guitarist that can play rhythm and also do some vocal harmonies. We've already played a few gigs and have our own PA equipment ect. Age wise were all mid to late 20's.

thats sound mate,
    sure give us a ring if your interested, <snip>
    patrick.

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

pkfitz: Please note that per the charter, phone numbers aren't allowed. Use this site's PM facility instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 26 FeedbackLive

Hey guys,

23 year old guitarist, playin about 7 years. Normally play electric guitar but can play acoustically just as well. Have a good bit of experience : play with a band for about 2 years(were on a long term break at the minute), we opened for the blizzards about a year ago and i have all my own equipment as well as transport. gimme a shout if your interested

• Advertisement
Advertisement