Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

And Chris Jericho is....

Options
  • 31-01-2011 8:57am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭

The new lead snger of Velvet Revolver.......according to Phantom FM this morning! I cant find info on the net though!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 33,389 ✭✭✭✭Penn

Not a prayer. Jericho is still with Fozzy surely? And last I heard, Corey Taylor (Slipknot) was the frontrunner.

Did they say where they got that news?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭HBK

Barrington wrote: »
    Not a prayer. Jericho is still with Fozzy surely? And last I heard, Corey Taylor (Slipknot) was the frontrunner.

Well being part of another band is not an issue, most lead singers do it these days(Taylor a prime example already).
    They didnt mention a source no.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,389 ✭✭✭✭Penn

It would be pretty cool. I'd have no complaints with either. I just want there to be A lead singer of VR. Been almost 3 years. And what's worse, because of how busy I was with college stuff, I missed my chance to see them play in Ireland about 3 weeks or so before Scott left. Bad timing

• Registered Users Posts: 25,560 ✭✭✭✭Kess73

Classic Rock and other music outlets are all saying that it looks like Corey Taylor will be the new singer of VR, and CT did not deny it when asked two days ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 85,684 ✭✭✭✭JP Liz V1

Slipknot's Corey Taylor has the gig I think

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,955 ✭✭✭Degag

Is he still with Slipknot and Stone Sour?

• Registered Users Posts: 14,600 ✭✭✭✭CMpunked

Degag wrote: »
    Is he still with Slipknot and Stone Sour?

When Paul died slipknot was hanging on by a thread. That thread is still there, but its going to be a while till anything is decided there.
    As for stone sour, they released an album last year (and a very good one at that). So i cant see that getting affected if he does join VR.

Is slash still in VR?
    It would be hilarious, jericho would probably just mark out for him at every given moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

There is more chance of me fronting VR than Chris Jericho.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,191 Mod ✭✭✭✭DM_7

I heard it was true and Volt was taking Over as lead singer of Fozzy

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 12,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭jaykhunter

I'm a huge Jerichoholic but the guy can't sing. He's awful. Great performer but sings off-key with a poor range.

I wonder if VR are desperate enough.:pac:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,289 ✭✭✭parker kent

All recent speculation has been about a big name from the industry that is already working with them on the new album. That is obviously not Jericho. Corey Taylor has been the most mentioned over the recent past.

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 22,675 Mod ✭✭✭✭Bounty Hunter

if this turns out to be Jericho ill reopen it but if not take it to off topic as atm it doesent seem like this story will have anything to do with PW

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement