Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Singer, Bassist, drummer required for Rock/Blues band

Options
  • 30-01-2011 10:35pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭

Plan
    Interested in setting up a good ol rock and blues outfit, including some heavy rock on occasion. Guitarist ( me ), drummer, bassist and singer. If the bassist or drummer can sing, all the better. I can do backing vocals at best but I am not a lead singer.

This will be a fun project. Anyone who wants to do this for a living, please do not respond. I work 8-6 daily and so the band needs to fit around this, so other working professional's would be ideal for this project.

I want to keep this a one guitar outfit.

Style
    Classic blues/Rock. Zepplin, AC/DC, Stones, Hendrix, Green, Thin Lizzy, Rory Gallagher, amongst others. Not limited to these bands, each member will bring influences to the table.

Based in South Dublin. Practice will most likely be in the City Center.

Who Am I?
    I am a late 20 something guitarist with 10 years experience. I have played in two bands for limited periods in the past. I work full time in South Dublin.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,466 ✭✭✭Forest Master

Got any samples of your playing?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,905 ✭✭✭fret_wimp2

Nothing at the mo. will try to get something up on youtube in the next few days. Have no vid of any live performances though.

Can meet up for a jam if you want also. What instrument do you play?

• Registered Users Posts: 75 ✭✭loyer

Hi,
    Drummer here (39) playin on and off since time began...all the stuff mentioned right up my street...basically like ureself im lookin to get into something for fun and practice ,I also work full time school runs and all that.Let me know how things progress.Cheers.

Advertisement