Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Banksy Facebook pics.

Options
  • 30-01-2011 10:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 10

Time to start standing up for what we believe in. People are changing their Facebook profile pics to Banksy art to express their views.... just a small part of a bigger picture. the people fighting back against governments that are f*cked up and changes that are wrong.

100's Banksy Facebook profile pics.

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 32,865 ✭✭✭✭MagicMarker

Fúck off and facebook can fúck off too.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,097 ✭✭✭Herb Powell

hahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahah
    sorrry like but that's stupid

• Registered Users Posts: 18,426 ✭✭✭✭kippy

roxybalboa wrote: »
    Time to start standing up for what we believe in. People are changing their Facebook profile pics to Banksy art to express their views.... just a small part of a bigger picture. the people fighting back against governments that are f*cked up and changes that are wrong.

100's Banksy Facebook profile pics.

What has a british street artist and "fighting back against governments" got to do with eachother?
    Also - wtf is changing your facebook photo to a piece of obscure "Art" gonna do to "fightback" against anything?
    Are governments adversely effected by facebook profile pictures?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭m@cc@

These campaigns are BS.

They're just dreamed up by attention-seeking t**ts.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,739 ✭✭✭✭starbelgrade

So.. let me get this straight.. people are fighting back at governments by using pictures of art as their profile pictures on a social networking site?

I might be missing something here, but I really don't see how that's going to work.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9,362 ✭✭✭Sergeant

It has been scientifically proven by teams of brainy scientists with huge computers that online petitions and facebook campaigns are the single most effective way to bring social and political change to the world.

Congratulations.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,985 ✭✭✭KilOit

This crap annoys me so much, just like that change your profile pic to your favorite cartoon character to stop child abuse. Pathetic

• Registered Users Posts: 2,723 ✭✭✭Cheap Thrills!

Jaysus wept.

That is all.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭smk89

Yes because child abuse was stopped a few weeks ago by changing pictures to cartoon characters. Wise up ffs

• Registered Users Posts: 2,324 ✭✭✭Alter-Ego

Yeaaah banksy dude! Stick it to the man!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,898 ✭✭✭✭seanybiker

Im sticking with my tiny head and huge shoulders profile pic.
    http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs222.ash2/48827_575886668_129208_n.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,686 ✭✭✭Kersmash

lol im so individual i <3 banksy especially the one with the mouses lolz that was so cute

• Registered Users Posts: 1,900 ✭✭✭littlefriend

I quite like your username op. Cringy message though

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Some people need to be hunted down and neutered.....especially stoopid ones. It prevents threads and ideas like this one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,019 ✭✭✭Badgermonkey

I'm not on Facebook, yet bizarrely life goes on.

Also Banksy Schmanksy, I'm a Gilbert & George man, despite the fact they're clearly benders.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

*sigh*

I hate these facebook things

• Registered Users Posts: 11,130 ✭✭✭✭Oranage2

benwavner wrote: »
    Some people need to be hunted down and neutered.....especially stoopid ones. It prevents threads and ideas like this one.

You know there's a world outside the computer?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,116 ✭✭✭starviewadams

I guarantee all of my ''artistic'' and ''individual'' friends will have changed their pics in the next day or two,trend chasing eejits!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,000 ✭✭✭spinandscribble

I guarantee all of my ''artistic'' and ''individual'' friends will have changed their pics in the next day or two,trend chasing eejits!

good system to filter them

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

If any of my facebook friends do this, they'll be getting blocked or deleted!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 23,115 ✭✭✭✭J. Marston

Good idea. Remember everyone putting cartoon characters as their profile picture? That stopped all the child abuse in the world.

Oh wait, no it didn't. It did sweet fùck all.

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭uncle ernie

i was a sceptic but seemingly it works

Breaking-Child-Abuse-Cured-by-Facebook-Cartoon-Pictures.png

• Registered Users Posts: 4,673 ✭✭✭mahamageehad

oooh what are we raising awareness of this week???

For all you facebook haters, you should know these campaigns are incredibly important, and it is so immature of you to look down on it. Banksy encaptures the spirit of sticking it to the man totally.

Facebook campaigns like this have already stopped pedophilia, world hunger, itchy balls, AIDs, gingers, xenophobia, racism and herpes. The people behind them are to applauded for their goodwill and the salvation of humanity.

Who starts these fads anyway?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,968 ✭✭✭✭Praetorian Saighdiuir

Oranage2 wrote: »
    You know there's a world outside the computer?

You have 982 posts since April 2010.

I have 938 posts since October 2008

:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:I think you should take your own advice.:rolleyes::rolleyes::rolleyes:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,808 ✭✭✭✭chin_grin

Ugh Banksy. The most overrated d*ckhead of the lot.

"Oooooh I'm SOOOO edgy stencilling a picture of a police man with a bratwurst instead of a baton. Get it? It's mean to convey the" <smack> Just shut the f*ck up.

• Registered Users Posts: 606 ✭✭✭bastados

seanybiker wrote: »
    Im sticking with my tiny head and huge shoulders profile pic.
    http://profile.ak.fbcdn.net/hprofile-ak-snc4/hs222.ash2/48827_575886668_129208_n.jpg
    small wonder :D
    - and Banksy is yesterdays news....move on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,075 ✭✭✭IamtheWalrus

People are cuntz. That is all.

Advertisement