Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

entry level road racer - Kenzel

Options
  • 30-01-2011 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1

I am currently in the market for a entry level racer as I am only just starting out.

I have been looking around and come across a shop that imports bike from the czech republic. the name of the company is Kenzel. The spec seems decent and comparable to similar level giant and treks for half the price

This is a link to the catalogue

http://www.kenzel.sk/dwn/catalog_2009.pdf

....its the calibre 500 model. I am finding it hard to find any info on the net so any info or advice on the quality of the bikes would be greatly appreciated.

Cheers :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,825 ✭✭✭fat bloke

Don't know anything about em I'm afraid. Unless you're getting a very good deal, I'd stick with something more tried and tested tbh.

If you ever want to upgrade and sell it on, your potential customers will face the same "never heard of 'em" conundrum.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

psycle wrote: »
    I...I am finding it hard to find any info on the net...

I'd imagine thats not a good sign.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,161 ✭✭✭Paul Kiernan

How much are they asking for them?

Advertisement