Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lovely Day Out (thinkbike spin)

Options
  • 30-01-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭

Bloody cold but grand oul day for a spin http://www.flickr.com/photos/paul_reynolds/sets/72157625938416490/ a few photos from the day.

p.s. On the way back I thought Luke was on my wheel so kept the pace up for a few kms only to realise at Dundrum it was an interloper hitching a draft! sorry for that lads and ladies. thanks for the day out

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 540 ✭✭✭another world

Great cycle today. Although, took about 20mins in the shower to defrost :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

Yeah great day all right..... thanks all for turning up. Twas a bit fresh at times like on the decent into Newtown..... Jez even my :D teeth :D were paining me .
    Enjoyable all the same.

Thanks again..:)

Well Wud ya look at that...thats teamwork 1 to change a puncture and 3 to watch :):)

poochiem wrote: »

it was an interloper hitching a draft!

Hope you got his details......:)

• Registered Users Posts: 570 ✭✭✭Oldlegs

Bikerbhoy wrote: »
    Well Wud ya look at that...thats teamwork 1 to change a puncture and 3 to watch :):)

Saw this in action as I was coming down the main street on my PlanetX. Was going to stop to see if they needed anything, but reckoned there was already enough people there in a support role :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement