Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Project Fi.G.H.T.S. Ep. 5: MvC2, 15.02.11

Options
  • 30-01-2011 1:45am
    Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭

Project Fi.G.H.T.S. Episode 5: One Last Ride

projectfightsep5.jpg

On the symbolic date of the 15th of February the legendary Marvel vs Capcom 2 gets a send-off the Project Fi.G.H.T.S. way. Rules and format are as follows:

Tournament format is groups into double elimination. (provided at least nine people enter)
    All matches in the brackets will be decided by the best two out of three games.
    In the grand final, the player who came from the loser's bracket must win an extra game.
    Button binding is OK.
    Character selection is completely free.
    This tournament will use the Xbox 360 version.
    Entry will be free.

Also, for the first time you can sign up in advance in this thread. You will still be able to sign up on the night, but barring any unfortunate occurences we will start at 7pm sharp.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 65 ✭✭Ian McTetly

Sign me up cheif, get ready for my super beast secret team

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭Voa

Gaaaah, I'd love to come up and have a few bouts in this (defend my DoC title, don'tcha know). Pity it's AAAAALL the way up the frozen North and middle of the week:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

One week to go. The entry list so far is:

1. Yreval
    2. Ian McTetly

• Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Stick me on sure, I'm always up for these.

Shame I don't have a CRT around to hook the old DC up to, no practice for me. :p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭Yreval

OK, I didn't realise I needed an internet connection to play XBLA games on the hard drive I brought in. Sorry about that, my fault.

MvC2 will have to be put off for the forseeable future - it'll be replaced by Virtua Fighter 5, but I can't announce the details until I know exactly when DSRB 4.1 happens.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,966 ✭✭✭Scavenger XIII

Om nom nom, finally an excuse to play VF5.

Advertisement