Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoo relining and shading

Options
  • 30-01-2011 12:37am
    Registered Users Posts: 20

I got a tattoo started by someone and the lining in it is pretty bad, luckily enough I only got the outline done. It is a coy fish on the top of my arm. I want to get it reworked and some shading put onto it. I am a low budget but I cant go through the summer looking at it. Its driving me mad. Does anyone know of anywhere cheap that would be able to do this?
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

With tattoos cheap does not equal good.
    It's a pretty damn accurate rule of thumb.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,346 ✭✭✭antocann

basicly the same as damo said ,
    if your on a budget , save some more then get it done ,

cheap tattoo's , you get what you pay for

any artist would be able to do it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12 OperaticBug

Similar to what the guys have said, don't look for cheap tattooists as you will only regret it. If you can, always try to get the best you can, even if it means saving for a year or so. If the outline is bad, it won't matter to a good tattooist as they will be able to cover it up.

Advertisement