Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best place to buy new Ultegra

Options
  • 29-01-2011 10:25pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,679 ✭✭✭

Hi,

Any recommendations where to buy new ultegra probably in terms of best price, unless there are different versions (boxed etc) to chose from ?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭Glencarraig

omri wrote: »
    Hi,

Any recommendations where to buy new ultegra probably in terms of best price, unless there are different versions (boxed etc) to chose from ?

Have a look at rosebikes.co.uk it's the english version website of a German company. I bought a Tiagra groupset from them, delivered to Ireland in 4 days, cost of delivery was only €5.95. I think they buy in bulk and package the items in plastic bags themselves. I searched many sites and could not find anything to match their prices. Another German site is bike24.com which also has better prices than Wiggle, CRC, or Cyclesuperstore.

• Registered Users Posts: 167 ✭✭Timmyboy

<snip>
    Sorry mods if I'm stepping out of line here but I hope that I have not done so and please correct me if I am.

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,711 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

Timmyboy wrote: »

Sorry mods if I'm stepping out of line here but I hope that I have not done so and please correct me if I am.
    You are - there is a separate cycling adverts sub-forum if you wish to sell items - the main forum should not be cluttered up with this sort of thing

Thanks

Beasty

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭macken04

best bet is too use a custom google search, i found a few things that way. also try email places like crc sometimes the will discount by about 15% if they can

Advertisement