Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lead Guitar, Keys/piano, Fiddle Wanted for new folk band D24

Options
  • 29-01-2011 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 102 ✭✭

Hi all. I'm a singer/songwriter from Donegal, but based in Dublin right now. Citywest, to be exact. I'm starting up a folk/rock type band, do some gigs and hopefully record an EP/album before end of this summer and I've chosen a number of songs to focus on for starters with that in mind.
    I've recently hooked up with a bassist and a drummer and we're rehearsing Monday nights in Rua Red Tallaght. They have great facilities and the room rates are very reasonable. See www.ruared.ie for more info.
    We've got some basic recording gear between us so would be able to start recording some preliminary arrangements etc early on before gigging and recording professionally.
    What we're looking for now is a lead guitarist and a piano player to complete the line-up. I'd also love to have some fiddle/violin on a few of the tracks as well so if anyone's interested in filling any of these roles please get in touch.

I've posted 5, 1-2 min, samples of some of the songs up here www.myspace.com/sharkeymusic so you can have a listen and see what you think.

The deal, for the right people, will be an equal share in the proceeds of all gigs and sales of singles/EP's/Albums etc.

If you're interesed please message me on here or email : sharkeymusic@gmail.com

Advertisement