Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Similar Caravan Forums

Options
  • 29-01-2011 4:47pm
    Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭

Hey folks,
    I bought a caravan last week and have been enjoyinmg this forum in the run up to buying it and now that i'm a proud owner:D.
    However there isn't a hectic amount of traffic on this forum os i was wondering do any of you use a similar forum for your caravanning and campervan queries and ponderances?
    Regards,
    Locky

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭bido

locky76 wrote: »
    Hey folks,
    I bought a caravan last week and have been enjoyinmg this forum in the run up to buying it and now that i'm a proud owner:D.
    However there isn't a hectic amount of traffic on this forum os i was wondering do any of you use a similar forum for your caravanning and campervan queries and ponderances?
    Regards,
    Locky

There are several forums dealing with touring caravans .you might get a bit of information from looking in to them from time to time.
    ICCC. Touring and Tenting.Practical Caravans. Caravan Facts. Campsite Review.Com.have a look at the above sites.:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

I find the Motorhome Facts UK forum excellent : http://www.motorhomefacts.com/forums.html

It has lots of Irish posters in addition to UK posters.

• Registered Users Posts: 382 ✭✭bido

deadl0ck wrote: »
    I find the Motorhome Facts UK forum excellent : http://www.motorhomefacts.com/forums.html

It has lots of Irish posters in addition to UK posters.

Motorhomefacts is great for anyone with a Motorhome.but Caravanfacts would be more suitable for someone with a Caravan like Locky76:D

• Registered Users Posts: 4,183 ✭✭✭deadl0ck

I knew that....

• Registered Users Posts: 867 ✭✭✭locky76

Cheers guys for the feedback!!!;)
    deadl0ck wrote: »
    I knew that....

• Advertisement
Advertisement