Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best Bike Shop In Dublin??

Options
  • 29-01-2011 3:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 4

Hi, I just moved to Dublin and i am an avid biker. Im having a hard time finding a good bike shop for repairs and general parts. Something affordable and with good mechanics, that is close to the rathmines area. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thanks,
    roya

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Bikerbhoy

Hi, I just moved to Dublin and i am an avid biker. Im having a hard time finding a good bike shop for repairs and general parts. Something affordable and with good mechanics, that is close to the rathmines area. Any suggestions are greatly appreciated.

thanks,
    roya

JEZ ..... What is the name of that Bikeshop in Rathmines...?? :D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭godihatedehills

Commuting Solutions?? ;)

Commuting Solutions?? ;)

Emmm..... I THINK its more commonly known as something else ...???? Im Sure it is

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

thanks,
    roya

Check fitzcycles.ie, awesome guys and mechanics. They looked at things on my bicycle(s) that I didn't even ask, and you see that very rarely :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,831 ✭✭✭abcdggs

Bikerbhoy wrote: »
    Emmm..... I THINK its more commonly known as something else ...???? Im Sure it is
    i thought it was called velo-ponder...

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 370 ✭✭godihatedehills

Thinkbike. Bikerbhoy's biased ;) but I'm not, best bike shop in Dublin :)

• Registered Users Posts: 690 ✭✭✭poochiem

haha. presume there's a road spin in the morning from the shop in Rathmines, whatever it's called?

poochiem wrote: »
    haha. presume there's a road spin in the morning from the shop in Rathmines, whatever it's called?

Oh of course 9 and a half bells outside siopa .........and its free cake for Godihatethehills if she joins us.:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 18,056 ✭✭✭✭BostonB

Think bike
    http://www.thinkbike.ie/bike_shop.aspx

Guy in the shop was sound anytime I've been in. Never used the repair shop, guy at work did and said it was so so.

• Registered Users Posts: 169 ✭✭Black Bloc

thanks,
    roya
    I have to divide my time between Ireland and Italy. I cycle in the region between Sansepulcro and Arezzo using a Scott Sportser, which for me is just a glove of a bike, and a SRAM concoction for tracks. IMHO can't fault CycleSuperStore in Tallaght. Bought a Giant 'Seek' from them (think farm gate with wheels) and they changed it for a LaPierre 'Sitandgo' after six weeks without any fuss. I'd buy another bike from them without question.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 royaannmiller

thanks all :)

Advertisement