Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

CX Worlds - Contains Spoilers

Options
  • 29-01-2011 11:47am
    Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭

First post to avoid hover thingy.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,317 ✭✭✭✭Raam

Did anyone catch the juniors race today?

It was a French 1,2,3. Impressive stuff. The leader lost a lot of time on the last lap by getting caught in the fencing.

U23 on at 12.35pm.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭'68 Fastback

are you watching online or do you get it on a telly package?

Picking it up here
    http://www.cyclingfans.com/node/1523

The second link worked for me, but it's offline for the moment as there is no race on right now.

• Registered Users Posts: 389 ✭✭'68 Fastback

Cheers for that. Thought I'd get to check it out but a new washing machine turned up and wasn't going to install itself.:mad:

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Esroh

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,702 ✭✭✭Home:Ballyhoura

Are ye able to watch the race? I cant seem to get any links or online live steams to work :( it aint on any tv channel here in Ireland no?

Tis over now.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,508 ✭✭✭Esroh

Cyclocross is a great watch. They are a special breed. Have followed the season on cyclocross channel on youtube and every race is so different with ground conditions etc although the same names to reappear.

Advertisement