Advertisement
Private Profiles - an update on how they will be changing here
We've partnered up with Nixers.com to offer a space where you can talk directly to Peter from Nixers.com and get an exclusive Boards.ie discount code for a free job listing. If you are recruiting or know anyone else who is please check out the forum here.

Big 4 Trainee Recruitment Re-opened

• 29-01-2011 1:00am
    Registered Users Posts: 87 ✭✭✭ MoMo1987

Hey was just wondering is there much point in re-applying to the big 4 for a 2011 position seeing that I was already an unsuccessful candidate in November for the same position.

Currently doing a masters in accounting and will be exempt from CAP1 & CAP2 on completion, I am finding it extremely difficult to find a firm willing to offer me a trainee contract. What is the best way to apply to the small firms? do they have formal recruitment or is it just a case of sending in CV's and cover letters
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,638 ✭✭✭ Theboinkmaster

MoMo1987 wrote: »
    Hey was just wondering is there much point in re-applying to the big 4 for a 2011 position seeing that I was already an unsuccessful candidate in November for the same position.

Currently doing a masters in accounting and will be exempt from CAP1 & CAP2 on completion, I am finding it extremely difficult to find a firm willing to offer me a trainee contract. What is the best way to apply to the small firms? do they have formal recruitment or is it just a case of sending in CV's and cover letters

why is it hard for you to get a training contract do you think? Do you have practical exerience? If not go work somewhere for free for 6 months, part-time or whatever. If you post more details of yourself here we can tell you probaby why you're not getting the training contracts.

Advertisement