Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New Building?

Options
  • 29-01-2011 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 41

could someone give me directions to the new theatre (NEWTH) in the New building on the north campus? I have a lecture there on monday and i've no idea where it is! thank you! :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

aoifemcd wrote: »
    could someone give me directions to the new theatre (NEWTH) in the New building on the north campus? I have a lecture there on monday and i've no idea where it is! thank you! :)

It's straight across from the main entrance.

Now who knows where the APT is?

• Registered Users Posts: 433 ✭✭CnaG

APT is over by the student apartments.

Now who knows where the swimming pool is?

(I jest. I work there. It's on the south campus)

• Registered Users Posts: 25,226 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

CnaG wrote: »
    APT is over by the student apartments.

Ah but where exactly? The apartments are labyrinth to me.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 51 ✭✭manna

It's in the main reception building of River appartments (the only 2 storey building).

Building number 50 on this.

http://www.nuim.ie/location/maps/NUIM-Map-booklet-v3.pdf

• Registered Users Posts: 41 aoifemcd

King Mob wrote: »
    It's straight across from the main entrance.

This might sound really stupid but i cant see it on the map? all i can see near the main entrance is the Callan building and the Science building? is it part of one of them? thanks!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,729 ✭✭✭✭Pudsy33

This might sound really stupid but i cant see it on the map? all i can see near the main entrance is the Callan building and the Science building? is it part of one of them? thanks!

Its in the new building to the left of jh. The building is called iontas

• Closed Accounts Posts: 84 ✭✭lsuzanne1987

It is probably not on the map, they may have an old map on the website. The New Lecture Theatre is in the Iontas Building beside the John Hume Building. Go straight through the automatic doors and straight in front of you is the lecture theatre.

Pudsy33 wrote: »
    Its in the new building to the left of jh. The building is called iontas

If you walk from the Arts' block to JH, it's the building to the left of JH. (number 41 on the map linked above)

• Registered Users Posts: 41 aoifemcd

thanks @lsuzanne1987 and @manna realy appreciate it!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,764 ✭✭✭mickstupp

I have to find SLT. Was thinking of just tailing the lecturer.

• Advertisement

SLT is in the Callan building. If you go in the biology side (the door on the right as you leave the arts' block) head straight back through the doors, passed the biology labs, and it's on the right hand side, about midway across the building.

Wow, I should be a tour guide! :pac:

Advertisement