Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Meeting writers (and others) in Dublin

Options
  • 28-01-2011 8:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

Hello all

I am a writer and film-maker in my early twenties studying on a postgraduate course in Dublin. I moved to Ireland about four months ago and maybe it is because of the difficult state that Ireland is in, but it has been unexpectedly challenging to meet people my age and interest. Before I start talking to the neighbours' cats, I am going to turn to you, fellow creative writers. Do you guys know any volunteering, interships or events that I could attend to meet you, creative young Irish?

Thanks

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 33 Deamonn

I'd be glad to show you around if you want?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 Coffeeapple

Hey, we have a writing group that meets about once a month, our membership rises and falls pretty randomly but there's a small core group that always makes it. If you add me as a friend, I can add your email address to our mailing list

Advertisement