Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dog Missing/re-homed Athlone Area

Options
  • 28-01-2011 6:04pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

:(
    Hi all,

While I was away in Australia for a holiday, my mom gave my dog away to a family somewhere in the Athlone area frown.gif. I am desperately trying to track down this family and my missing dog. He is a one year old male Morkie (Maltese/Yorkshire terrier cross) answering to the name of Bailey. He is white/light brown in colour, with brown eyes, small in stature and (without a trip to the doggie parlour) is incredibly fluffy. Please respond if you have any information regarding him.

Yours

Desperately Missing Bailey
    Tagged:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34 galwayshelly

did you post this on facebook on gspca page or madra page .be good if you could post a picture .maybe somebody knows who has dog then

Advertisement