Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cara veterinary clinic Ballycoolin

Options

Comments

• Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,284 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

Sorry OP, could you please elaborate?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 36 Pallas Athena

Do you find them reliable? Knowledgeable?

• Registered Users Posts: 582 ✭✭✭blondie7

HI Op,

I use Cara and find them fantastic. When one of my cats got cat flu and nearly died from it they bent over backwards to help and us! They saved his life and im forever grateful to them for that! They staff are so friendly and helpful. The clinic is lovely and clean and in a perfect location with plenty of parking.

Have you brought your pet to see them?

I have. I think both vets are excellent but their Admin/Accounts Dept is shambolic. One day you're in credit, the next you owe them money, they're totally disorganised/ditzy. Also, they don't seem to rely on computer records. I have to explain to them what special dietary food my cat is on... EVERY TIME.

I didnt think Cara gave credit so not to sure how you would owe money or be in credit? Thats very strange as Rosie is usually very good and she remembers everyone and there pets

• Advertisement

They don't give credit, I pay as I go. Rosie's super but their Admin Dept is a joke. Apparently there was credit on my account some time ago? Also, my partner and I (my cats, his dog) are merged into one account. We've asked them to sort that out for over a year now. It's like they don't listen. Vaccination booklets also came back with wrong info (DOB, neutering and so forth).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

Clerical errors happen esp when accound are merged, have you told them about the issues?
    Have you detailed them in a letter to them so they can sort it out?

I told them on several occasions over the last year 1/2. Nothing in writing.

Really, Ive never found any problems like that. Suppose best thing to do is talk to Syd about it as he is the boss. Im sure he isnt aware of any of that.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

I told them on several occasions over the last year 1/2. Nothing in writing.

Put it in writing, type it up, make sure you have the date on it and send it to them.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1 Cara Vet Group

Dear Users of Boards.ie

I would like to thank you for making us aware of the difficulty you have experienced when visiting Cara Veterinary Hospital, especially in the administration front. When we are made aware that there are problems, we will do our utmost to put them right.

We always strive to offer Gold Standard care and attention for our patients and of course their owners.

We would welcome the opportunity to be able to speak to clients on an individual basis to put right any account or administration queries you may have.

Please call the Practice Manager on 01 8853253 and speak to me directly, and I will be more than happy to help you.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement