Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fireflies on the N11 last night

Options
  • 28-01-2011 2:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭

Driving down the N11 about 8pm I came upon a twinkling pelethon of about 16 to 20 cyclists, all LED'd up for a late night spin. Looked cool, although it's an unpleasant road to be on at the best of times.

Couldn't discern any club gear, but fair play to him. Looked almost like fun. :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 481 ✭✭trinewbie

It was probably the EPIC MTB lads...

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭fat bloke

trinewbie wrote: »
    It was probably the EPIC MTB lads...

No no. Roadies.

Real cyclists like:p

• Registered Users Posts: 1,270 ✭✭✭spyderski

Yep, real Epic MTB Roadies - I was with them and as a roadie I can verify! They all had nuclear powered helmet lights - deffo MTB'rs!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,331 ✭✭✭easygoing39

All Epic mountainbikers,well 99%,using the road to build up fitness for the forthcoming MTB race season.Although some in the club refuse to turn to the dark side,and see the roadbike as a sign of "the Gay"!!:D

Advertisement