Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

How would you react if an "average" looking girl starts chatting to you in a bar?

Options
  • 27-01-2011 10:57pm
    Registered Users Posts: 166,026 ✭✭✭✭

Not sure if this is the right place for this but I'm predominantly looking for male opinion...

So you're in a pub/club and an average looking girl starts talking to you... How do you react to this? Vote! I'm trying to gauge male thoughts and/or reactions on this!

How do you react if an average looking girl starts chatting to you in a pub/club? 2 votes

Barely answer and make it obvious you're not interested if she's not good enough looking
    0% 0 votes
    Feel flattered and give her a chance, it's hard to approach people
    0% 0 votes
    Just tell her you're not interested from the get go
    100% 2 votes
    None of the above... Post reactions!
    0% 0 votes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,925 ✭✭✭Otis Driftwood

If any woman chats me up in a bar or anywhere else then its an ego boost even if Im not interested and I would imagine the majority of men would be of the same opinion.

Besides,one mans average is another mans stunner.

Threads like this are

A)Pointless

and

B)Troll magnets.

With that being said,thread locked.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement