Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

TNA PPV Trip

• 27-01-2011 8:54pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭

Has anyone ever considered going/or gone to a TNA PPV? Was just looking on their site and caught what they had on offer for against all odds for $99 dollars and am seriously considering going to one now. Plus it has the advantage of the theme parks. So just priced it up and if for example they had a PPV on November 13th you could in theory book a hotel(using hotels.ie 5 days inDays Inn - Orlando Maingate to Universal is €191.45), all the stuff surrounding the PPV $99/€72 (obviously different from the Against All Odds details but small detail) and flights(using sky scanner cheapest is €480.55.)
    Total in the region of €743.55

click here for details of the fan xperience it looks awesome http://shoptna.com/xperience.aspx

of course i may still just be on a high from monday

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭killyourtv

It would be a good trip to make even without the TNA PPV with it being in Orlando. So if you can afford it, I see no reason why not.

Better if it was a main PPV like Bound For Glory, but that's always out on the road.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,169 ✭✭✭jmolloy

due redundancy which apparently can take up to 6 months (?) and a ppv in november would be around my birthday so would be perfect. so tempted. does anyone know when tna release full ppv venue schedule?

Yeah been in Orlando before and know it wouldn't be too warm at that time and a few days in Universal isn't that expensive

Also not going to be single and able to spend on wrestling forever (well i hope :))

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Went to Bound for Glory 2010 on a TNA travel package for around €600 which included three nights hotel,Front row tickets,fan interaction tickets some exclusive meet and greets and merchandise and a pre BFG party as well as first access to the iMPACT tapings after BFG

Couldnt recommend it more,Massive access to TNA wrestlers at all times they mingled with fans talked,signed autographs whatever!,Very friendly atmosphere they made you feel like they wanted you there as opposed to going out of their way to separate fans from wrestlers

EdK wrote: »
    Went to Bound for Glory 2010 on a TNA travel package for around €600 which included three nights hotel,Front row tickets,fan interaction tickets some exclusive meet and greets and merchandise and a pre BFG party as well as first access to the iMPACT tapings after BFG

Couldnt recommend it more,Massive access to TNA wrestlers at all times they mingled with fans talked,signed autographs whatever!,Very friendly atmosphere they made you feel like they wanted you there as opposed to going out of their way to separate fans from wrestlers

sounds fantastic.I've had a fantastic time at all 3 tna events i've been at in dublin.would be my favourite promotion if it wasn't for the niggling issue of televison quality.must sign up for shoptna notifications. convinced i'm going to do this now.thanks mate

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 15,174 Mod ✭✭✭✭Furious-Red

Ha weirdly enough i was gonna start a similar topic because a few friends are thinking about going to Bound For Glory this year. We were planning on doing WM 2012 but have changed to B4G . €600 for all that sounds like a bargain and front row aswell is always a bonus :)

• Advertisement

Ha weirdly enough i was gonna start a similar topic because a few friends are thinking about going to Bound For Glory this year. We were planning on doing WM 2012 but have changed to B4G . €600 for all that sounds like a bargain and front row aswell is always a bonus :)

Hi,did you switch plans after Monday? Sent an e-mail to TNA asking about PPV locations and schedule and got the following back so I have until June time to plan this. Think BFG usually goes on the road so think turning points the PPV for me
    Thank you so much for writing to us. We are so glad you enjoyed the show. We usually post our PPV schedule on our website 3 to 4 months prior to the event. This is because all dates tend to change due to different television variables. If you want to email our Ultimate Fan Xperience Department closer to the time you are planning your trip they may be able to provide you more details. The Ultimate Fan Xperience email is tnaufx@tnawrestling.com. Thanks again for your support of TNA!!

P.S think I was near you at the meet and greet (left hand side of the stadium near top of row)

Yup we switched after Monday , the plan was to go for WM2012 because the lads im going with would be over 21 but after talking to them they would rather go TNA instead.

Yea we were near the top of the line (it would have been on the right hand side when the wrestlers were coming out)

Anyone no roughly when they announce the location for BFG or anyone remember when they bought their ticket?

lockdown was announced late jan early february. onsale now and victory road is also on so 75-90 days before is probably he timeframe

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,492 ✭✭✭EdK

Anyone no roughly when they announce the location for BFG or anyone remember when they bought their ticket?

Think it's announced during June with tickets onsale in August i believe

• Advertisement

Have just being thinking would they do BFG in the UK? Maybe do the O2 since they sold out Wembley on a house show

TEMPTING BIT TOO SHORT NOTICE THOUGH
    TNA wrote:
    TNA Ultimate Fan Xperience presents Slammiversary VIP Weekend
    FEATURING "THE IMMORTAL" HULK HOGAN MEET & GREET, TAILGATE PARTY, TNA ANNIVERSARY AFTER PARTY, POST-SHOW SIGNINGS, SHOPTNA DISCOUNTS, AND MORE!

Join us from June 12th through June 14th in Orlando, FL for TNA's annual Slammiversary Pay-Per-View in VIP style. There are only a limited number of these packages available so get yours now before it is too late! You can purchase your package at ShopTNA.com.
    Here are all the details on this can't miss weekend!
    Date: Sunday, June 12, 2011
    Time: 3:00 PM
    Event: Hulk Hogan Meet & Greet and Slammiversary Tailgate Party
    Location: Universal Studios ® Orlando; Blue Man Group/TNA iMPACT! Zone area
    Details: Get ready for the Slammiversary PPV at this exclusive and private tailgate party at the Hard Rock Café Orlando, right before the show! This is also your chance to meet Hulk Hogan and get his autograph and take a picture with The Immortal One. You will also receive a special Hulk Hogan photo poster that is suitable for framing. There will be a limit of one item signed and one posed photo. The tailgate party will include hot dogs, hamburgers, soft drinks and more! Meet at Blue Man Group entrance starting at 230pm.
    Date: Sunday, June 12, 2011
    Time: 6:30 PM
    Event: TNA Slammiversary PPV
    Details: You will gain first entry into the iMPACT! Zone and get to chose the best available seats before anyone else. Then, get ready to enjoy TNA Wrestling's Slammiversary PPV!
    Date: Sunday, June 12, 2010
    Time: Immediately following the conclusion of TNA Slammiversary
    Event: TNA Anniversary Party
    Details: This is an exclusive party at the NASCAR Sports Grille which will include a buffet, unlimited soft drinks, coffee and tea, a cash bar, and live DJ with music. There will also be appearances by many TNA stars! It's our anniversary....come celebrate with us!
    Date: Monday, June 13, 2011
    Event: TNA iMPACT! on Spike TV Tapings
    Details: After an exciting Sunday of total nonstop events, join us on Monday and feel the fallout from the Slammiversary PPV when you are the first to enter the iMPACT! Zone.
    Date: Monday, June 13, 2011
    Time: Immediately following the conclusion of the iMPACT! Tapings
    Event: Post-Show Meet and Greet with "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles
    Details: On Monday night, after the iMPACT! tapings have concluded, you will part of a private meet and greet with "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles. This will include a free 8x10 photograph.
    Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2011
    Event: TNA iMPACT! on Spike TV Tapings
    Details: Join us once again on Tuesday and feel the fallout from Slammiversary as we head towards TNA Destination X when you are the first to enter the iMPACT! Zone.
    Date: Tuesday, June 14, 2011
    Time: Immediately following the conclusion of the iMPACT! Tapings
    Event: Post-Show Meet and Greet with Mexican America
    Details: On Tuesday night, after the iMPACT! tapings have concluded, you will part of a private meet and greet with Hernandez, Anarquia, Sarita and Rosita, collectively known as Mexican America. This will include a free 8x10 photograph.
    In addition to everything listed above, this VIP Weekend also includes 2 very special bonuses. At the TNA Anniversary Party, you will receive the official Slammiversary 2011 PPV Poster! Additionally, you will receive a special one-day discount pass for 20% off at ShopTNA.com for purchases made on Saturday, June 18. This is another once-in-a-lifetime, unforgettable weekend like only TNA Wrestling and TNA Ultimate Fan Xperience can bring! Get your package now at ShopTNA.com before it sells out!
    No tickets will be mailed for this event. Bring the receipt you receive when placing your order and present it to TNA staff when you line up at the Blue Man Group Entrance on Sunday at 230pm. You will be given your VIP credentials at that time.
    All of this for only $159!!!!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,888 ✭✭✭Charisteas

jmolloy wrote: »
    Has anyone ever considered going/or gone to a TNA PPV? Was just looking on their site and caught what they had on offer for against all odds for $99 dollars and am seriously considering going to one now. Plus it has the advantage of the theme parks. So just priced it up and if for example they had a PPV on November 13th you could in theory book a hotel(using hotels.ie 5 days inDays Inn - Orlando Maingate to Universal is €191.45), all the stuff surrounding the PPV $99/€72 (obviously different from the Against All Odds details but small detail) and flights(using sky scanner cheapest is €480.55.)
    Total in the region of €743.55

click here for details of the fan xperience it looks awesome http://shoptna.com/xperience.aspx

of course i may still just be on a high from monday

Just out of curiosity, have you made any plans/bookings for going to a TNA show in Orlando yet?

It's something I would love to do and have been thinking about, especially tempting is the Hulk Hogan meet and greets they sometimes have, though I wouldn't be too fussed if it was a PPV or Impact tapings.

Charisteas wrote: »
    Just out of curiosity, have you made any plans/bookings for going to a TNA show in Orlando yet?

It's something I would love to do and have been thinking about, especially tempting is the Hulk Hogan meet and greets they sometimes have, though I wouldn't be too fussed if it was a PPV or Impact tapings.

still tempted, flights to orlando aren't bad, $99 for the weekend deal is equivalent to what I pay for the handshake over a gate in dublin so still looks awesome. What's putting me off is that there is no real notice as to when the ppv's are until about 6 week prior currently and with work and finances hard to run at that. I still think the whole shebang comes to about a quarter of what i'd spend at mania

If I'm doing one it will prob be november december this year. December PPV is certain for the impact zone cos they have that cruise before it but no word of november yet but I imagine after BFG they'll go home for the next one

THe more I write this the more I want to do it :-)

Ah i thought when this thread was bumped it was the announcement of the location for BFG :(

Anyone have any idea when they are announcing Bound For Glory?

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

ive heard philly and i will be attending

• Registered Users Posts: 6,943 ✭✭✭Machismo Fan

Anyone have any idea when they are announcing Bound For Glory?

Officially at around 1pm today but apparently it is indeed going to be in Philadelphia.

Officially at around 1pm today but apparently it is indeed going to be in Philadelphia.

Is it 1pm USA time or Irish time? Presume its USA time

Is it 1pm USA time or Irish time? Presume its USA time

No Irish, 8am US (ET).

• Advertisement

42e117e0c4e849ea187baaf6f5afd9f6_L.jpg?timestamp=1310667365
    TNA Entertainment presents "Bound For Glory," live worldwide on pay-per-view from the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia October 16. Tickets go on sale July 22 and start as low as $15. Fans can also purchase the Bound For Glory Ultimate Fan Xperience for $199, which includes access to "Bound For Glory, "TNA Fan InterAction," plus a special VIP-only entrance to "Bound For Glory," and a special "Before The Glory" dinner event with IMPACT WRESTLING superstars. For more information visit ShopTNA.com

The location of October's "Bound For Glory" was announced on ESPN.com's Page 2, by ESPN SportsCenter anchor Robert Flores (@RoFloESPN) and his special guest, Sting. To watch the interview with Sting, click the link: http://http://espn.go.com/video/clip?id=6767212

Def gonna look into this

TNA ULTIMATE FAN XPERIENCE BOUND FOR GLORY TRAVEL PACKAGE

These exclusive travel packages start at just $549 per person* and include the following:

▪ 1 ticket to TNA Bound for Glory on Sunday, October 16 (value varies based on package)

○ Platinum Package: Includes a guaranteed front row seat! (valued at $150)

○ Gold Package: Includes a floor seat in row 2! (valued at $125)

○ Silver Package: Includes a floor seat in row 4! (valued at $65)

▪ 3-night's stay (Friday through Sunday) at the official TNA hotel (valued at over $800)**

▪ Friday night check-in and reception at 7pm with stars of IMPACT WRESTLING.

▪ 1 VIP ticket to TNA Fan InterAction on Saturday, October 15th (valued at $199) which includes:

○ Admission to the TNA Fan InterAction event Saturday and 8x10s of all the IMPACT WRESTLING stars present
    ○ Admission to the "Night Before the Glory" Saturday night dinner party

▪ Sunday morning breakfast with stars of IMPACT WRESTLING.

▪ And more!

* Please note that the prices listed above are per person, depending on the amount of people in each room.

Available packages:

Platinum Package
    Includes a guaranteed front row seat to this event. Only 44 of these packages
    will be offered!

Platinum Single $949
    Platinum Double $849
    Platinum Triple $799
    Platinum Quad $699

Gold Package
    Includes a guaranteed row 2 floor seat to this event. Only 20 of these packages
    will be offered!

Gold Single $899
    Gold Double $799
    Gold Triple $749
    Gold Quad $649

Silver Package
    Includes a guaranteed row 4 floor seat to this event. Only 20 of these packages
    will be offered!

Silver Single $799
    Silver Double $699
    Silver Triple $649
    Silver Quad $549

Package buyers are responsible for their own transportation to and from Philadelphia, PA and all events.

Hotel will require a credit card for incidentals (including parking and internet access) for each room.

Hotel accommodations will be for Friday, Saturday, and Sunday night.

TNA Bound for Glory takes place at the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, PA.

TNA Fan InterAction will take place at the Philadelphia Airport Marriott
    Bound for Glory VIP Weekend including Fan InterAction

TNA Bound for Glory VIP Weekend will take place on Saturday, October 15 and Sunday, October 16 in Philadelphia, PA.

Here are all the details for TNA's biggest weekend of the year!

TNA Fan InterAction
    Join us from 9am to 5pm on Saturday, October 15 at the Philadelphia Airport Marriott for Fan InterAction. Fan InterAction will feature appearances by Olympic Gold Medalist Kurt Angle, Mr. Anderson, "The Phenomenal" AJ Styles, "King of the Mountain" Jeff Jarrett, Beer Money, Inc., Mickie James, and many more. Included in your VIP ticket is admission to Fan InterAction and 8x10s of the IMPACT WRESTLING Stars in attendance. Additionally, we are including professional quality 4x6 posed photos with several of our stars who will be rotated throughout the event. There will be no additional charge for these photos.

Night Before the Glory Dinner Party

The party continues with the Night Before the Glory on Saturday evening. Join us as we celebrate TNA's biggest pay-per-view event of year, Bound for Glory. The party will take place at the Philadelphia Airport Marriott from 8 PM to 10 PM and will feature appearances by many of the IMPACT WRESTLING stars.

VIP Entrance to Bound for Glory on Sunday

On Sunday, you'll have your own VIP line to ensure you are the first to enter the arena for the Bound for Glory Pay Per View (must have a ticket for this event purchased separately) at the Liacouras Center in Philadelphia, PA. This will give you the opportunity to be the first to visit the merchandise stand and check out the arena while finding your seats. You will be met at the merchandise stand by Don West, and have the opportunity to take advantage of some of Don's special BFG merchandise deals.

This is once-in-a-lifetime, unforgettable weekend like only IMPACT WRESTLING, TNA and Ultimate Fan Xperience can bring! All of this for only $199!!!!

Bound for Glory VIP Weekend is $199.00 for adults and $159 for children 4–10 (when accompanied by an adult), with children under 4 years of age admitted for free. There will be a special "early bird" price of $179.00 for adult tickets only through the on-sale weekend. No discount available for child tickets.

Get yours now at ShopTNA.com before it sells out!

*Talents listed above for appearances are subject to change*

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 231 ✭✭alex1997123

ticket prices r so low 15$ thats like 8euro I really would love to go bad thing flights from ireland to philly r over 1000euro for 2 people:mad::mad::(:(

• Registered Users Posts: 88 ✭✭subsouljah82

im lucky i live 3hrs from philly so i will deffinatly be gettin tickets to this event especially with those ticket prices i will be tryin to get as close as possiable as this will be my 3rd tna ppv and have always been 4th row or better

I have 1 other person going to it. Hopefully trying to get at least 1 more person to go so it will be cheaper. My friend is asking his friend so fingers crossed :D

Advertisement