Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nice music Stream

Options
  • 27-01-2011 5:54pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭

Featuring Islam,Chasidish,buddist programming,etc.....

http://radio2.yidlive.com:8216

(IF YOU WANNA LISTEN TO IT IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN REALPLAYER,YOU MUST PASTE THE LINK INTO YOUR PLAYER!!)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Dude111 wrote: »
    (IF YOU WANNA LISTEN TO IT IN SOMETHING OTHER THAN REALPLAYER,YOU MUST PASTE THE LINK INTO YOUR PLAYER!!)
    :confused: No you don't. The second and third lines of the link read as follows:
    icy-notice1:<BR>This stream requires <a href="http://www.winamp.com/">Winamp</a><BR&gt;
    icy-notice2:SHOUTcast Distributed Network Audio Server/Linux v1.9.8<BR>

so you can use Winamp for a start. Now, if you've got RealPlayer installed and associated with stuff it shouldn't be then that's a separate problem.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Well i can use any of my players to listen to tihs (as its MP3)

Realplayer,VLC or WMP :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

Dude111 wrote: »
    Well i can use any of my players to listen to tihs (as its MP3)

Realplayer,VLC or WMP :)
    So why the warning about RealPlayer at all then?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

Well cause if you click the link i posted AND THEN CLICK LISTEN,it will most likely open in realplayer (Unless you have .PLS assigned to something else)

Just taking the link i posted and pasting it into ANY PLAYER will also work :) (Some might not know this)

Advertisement