Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

2nd maintenance grand installment...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 717 ✭✭✭Noodleworm

they have a list outside the registry that they update every so often, saying which ones are in, Most are in now. It depends on where its coming from.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,132 ✭✭✭Dinner

This seems to be updated often enough.

http://www.dcu.ie/registry/grants.shtml

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,224 ✭✭✭✭SantryRed

Have Dublin County COuncil not been given out at all yet? Or do I have a cheque to collect? :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 122 ✭✭XPS

For the majority of those of you in second and third year, the DCC grant will be in your accounts at midnight tonight.

There was some delay, reportedly, as DCU were behind in submitting to the Councils, but the submissions have now taken place apparently.

• Registered Users Posts: 235 ✭✭Carri

I got mine today. Dublin County Council.

\o/

(Bank transfer)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 4 ckorpos

thanks for the replies, but anyway i still havent got mine still. like i live in swords so i think its fingal county council that are supposed to pay it out.
    has anybody else received their grant from fingal county council yet??

Advertisement